Sunday, January 7, 2007

Eva Longoria Signs with BEBE Sport ?!



So It just so happens Eva Longoria is the new face of BEBE sport.


"When I was poor, my dream was to walk into Bebe and buy everything,"


Longoria said at the announcement of her new two-year contract.


Her ads will debut in March.It's the first major campaign for Bebe Sport,


the sportswear arm of the fashion company.


Recent campaigns for the main Bebe line (contemporary) featured another TV star,


Mischa Barton as the so called "new face". Eva Longoria said in and interview


that while she was a cheerleader in college she was a fan of BEBE sport.


I think this will fit Ms. Longoria just because the clingy lil outfits would go with her, and her


character in Desperate Housewives "Gabrielle"



3 comments:

Mr. Eure said...

I have never understood the appeal of Eva Longoria, so announcing her as the face of a company seems to me to be like announcing a piece of decorated wood as the face of said company.

This is an excellent blog, by the way. I'm impressed.

The Ice Rasta said...

Mr. Eure. Come now. Eva Longoria is HAWT.

And you know it.

Don't deny it.

Sentence fragments.

duchamp said...

I know the clothing is nccie looking and all. But I can't justify paying that much for clothing. I can, however, justify paying that much for Eva Longoria. Now there's a girl I coule wear out...side.